EYC 2021 Sailing Programme
Guide to this sailing programme
- Open Sail - General sailing session for dinghies and/or cruisers
- Sundowner - Sail on a Friday evening as the sun sets. Bar open and quite often we have a BBQ
- Buddy Sail - Dinghy sailing when there's no safety cover available
- Informal Training - Please see below
- Theory Session - Please see below
- XYZ Cup - A race, or a day of racing
- Brass Monkey, Foote Mitchell, Diamond - A race that's part of a series
When will there be safety boat cover?
There will usually be a safety boat on the water during Dinghy or Combined "Open Sail" sessions, Sundowners, Informal Training, and dinghy races.
Top Tip: If you use gmail, you can auto-sync the EYC calendar to your Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, iCloud calendar, or any calendar that supports webcal: http://erithyachtclub.org.uk/index.php/calendar-export/icals.ical/-
We are offering informal online training sessions that will cover weather, tides, rules of the road &c... to remind people who already know, or to introduce those who do not before they do training courses. The online sessions will be 40 minutes on a Thursday evening from 720pm. We are also happy for other instructors to volunteer to lead on a session - just let me (Jeremy) know, as I have a list of what each subject area will be for each session.
AFTER EACH SESSION WE OPEN THE MEETING UP TO ALL MEMBERS TO JOIN FOR A SOCIAL CHAT AT 8pm